Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snapshot Sunday

Ni Hao Y'all


Ok so saying that I am not a Mommy and just a Big Sister I am going to tell you a little bit about each of my siblings.... So this Sunday it is all about....

Hayne


He is sweet.

Loving, oh so loving. and a Rockin' AWESOME swimmer!!

Probably the most caring little man I know (:

I love him....Even when I don't always show it

But hey, he is my little brother...I can't make it too easy on him!


He is a miracle...see here.

And can not wait to be a BIG brother to Andrew!!

3 comments:

Joanna @ Asking with Faith said...

I L-O-V-E the last two pictures!

Stefanie said...

What a cute little dude! Sounds like a pretty cool younger brother :) I bet he's going to make an awesome big brother to Andrew!
Thanks for posting a Snapshot this week!

Jodi said...

Hayne is truly a sweetheart of a guy and we all think he is pretty awesome too! My kids love playing with him because he is so much fun! He is rough and tumble, yet kind, caring, soft-spoken (sometimes not) and gentle. Great kid! Love the last two pictures too! :-)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?