Sunday, December 20, 2009

We wish you a Merry Christmas!


*Click to Enlarge*
I figured I should go ahead and wish you all a very Merry Christmas saying we will be very busy in the upcoming days.
Please continue to pray for us and our trip to China for Andrew that is coming up! We will be there in 17-30 days! (wow!)
We have some friends coming in tomorrow
and staying for a few days then it will be Christmas
and I know all of you will be equally busy!

So we are sending our love and wishing you a Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you again. Enjoy your Christmas. And I am praying for your family and your trip for Andrew. God bless.

Danielle

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh your family is absolutely beautiful!!

Love, Kristy

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?