Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Carolina Girl


These shirts are what my parents started selling these shirts to raise money to bring Princess home! We had NO idea how far these would go and how well we would do! These are the new designs they just came out with! Tell me what you think! My Parents own a screen printing and embroidery so they made the shirts "out of house!" lol Just thought I would share these shirts!

By the way in Volleyball news we now have a record of 3-7- Ya not so good but were getting better! Hope you all are having a great week!

Ashton

7 comments:

Abigail <3 said...

hey.... love ur blog design...glad to know ur doing good!! :) like the tshirts:)

Kara Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the t-shirts! We won our game!!!! I served the ball ten time!!! I got them all over and got one ace!!!!!

Lexie said...

Love the t-shirts...especially the brown one. That is too cute!

laurel said...

Very cool!

Jodi said...

Kamden and I wore our brown long sleeve t-shirts yesterday and her K4 teacher wants one. How cool is that? You should teel everyone that they can order one from you! Good luck with v-ball! Love you!

Windy said...

Love your new design, as always.
Would love to order 3 of the Scarolina girl shirts! If you would email me and let me know prices and how/where to pick them up, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Laurie said...

Love the t-shirts. My nieces live in NC! How do you purchase them? You can contact me at guate_mama05 @ yahoo.com. Thanks!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?