Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun



oh that smile!
Sundays are one of my favorite days
I love the lazy feel, naps in the afternoon. Church. Everything about it I love. Today has been BEAUTIFUL. The weather is perfect so a Certain Princess and I went outside for a photoshoot to soak it in! Such fun. Have I mentioned that I love this girl with every bit of me?! She is my life! She is in rare form today and is hyper, sweetly excited, and oh so ready for pictures. SO I took advantage of it. Here are my favorite shots from today!

She was jumping up and down. Notice the tinkerbell socks..She dressed herself (: but life's short, right?

1 comments:

Kristi said...

You can just see her excitement as she jumps!
By the way, my kids LOVE that song!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?