Friday, June 25, 2010

A Photoshoot...





I had quite the photoshoot with Anna Grace the other day...wow


My princess is gorgeous...


Oh and this Prince/Power Ranger/ Tiger is quite the catch too.
What kind of shoot would it be without a picture of Andrew?! (:


She is just such a precious little girl who steals the hearts of EVERYONE she meets....


Who couldn't fall in LOVE with those eyes, nose, and those lips.


Ooh the Lips.


Is she not breath-taking?


The details and the beauty in every part of my love.


In a few short days, this beautiful girl will have been in our family for THREE years. Three years ago I did not know the kind of love this precious one would show me, oh how at the age of 10 months she would teach me so much. She would bless all of our lives and change us for the better. She would teach us to love Jesus. To always Smile. To never give up. To love like crazy.
Some may say we saved her we blessed her and did a "good" thing by adopting her...
But I see it as the complete opposite...
We are the lucky Ones.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these pictures!!!!!!!! Once again, you did a FABULOUS job!! Of course, it does help to have such precious models!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures! Your really a great photographer!

Kristi said...

Great series of pictures, and I found myself liking some of the ones of her hands or legs just as much as the ones of her sweet smile!
You are a great photographer!

Lexie said...

My dear, my dear! You were doing so good posting a summer picture everyday! What happend! ;)

Just thought I'd give you the boost to keep doing it....I was enjoying it! :)

Lex

Denna said...

I love them. You did great.

Dita said...

Ashton:

How wonderful to see you at my blog today!
And what an amazing surprise to open yours and not only see your incredible photography but to see that you finally have your new baby brother!
I really am out of the loop, aren't I?

All I can say is I am so thrilled for all of you and you, my dear, are as beautiful as ever!

Wishing you a wonderful evening!

Hugs,
Dita

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?