Sunday, June 20, 2010

He LOVES the Pool and Shriners






My little water bug. I fall more and more in love with this sweet boy EVERYDAY. He is such a sweet boy. He has transformed in the last 5 months into a completely different child. So funny, smart, loud, and just a different child. I adore him. He is my Love. I love him more than anyone in the world (well except AnnaGrace..it is a tie) he is my world. I cannot wait to watch him grow up and continue to watch him transform into the precious boy he is becoming.jumping into the pool
Now onto Shriners update:

my sweet boy on the examination table
God is SO good.
JianHui's palate was repaired perfectly and as of right now NO surgeries are needed. The only one they know of in his future is going to be for his speech. We are SO thankful. A child with a cleft lip and palate usually have to have tonsils and adenoids out. JianHui will have to have his out. Please keep him in your prayers. He will also have to have a sinus surgery in the future but overall his report was EXCELLENT. He also will not have to have Tubes. Such an answer to a prayer. God is GOOD and we are SO thankful. When we went back to China to adopt our precious boy, surgery was a big issue as we do not have good insurance at all. So money for this would not just come right up. It is SO amazing to know that if you are in God's will he WILL provide. No questions about it or anything. He WILL. He is faithful, always. Again, Thank you all so much for the prayers for our precious boy. they were and still will be SO appreciated. You have no idea. So here is our JianHui update... (:
My dad with the littles outside a food place in Cincinnati
the littles outside shriners. (:

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Andrew looks so happy in the pool! I'm praising God with you that he needs less surgery than you had anticipated!

Chris said...

First, thanks for visiting my blog!!

I always enjoy *meeting* new friends!
:)

Second, I love your heart....for God...for your "littles" and for Africa!!!

You rock!!

My husband & oldest daughter are still in Ghana...will be until the end of the month...can't wait for them to get home!! I always enjoy their stories & pictures!!!

Lastly, glad to hear that Andrew's surgery was a success. Shea, who is five, was also born with a cleft lip & palate. She has had four surgeries since she has been home with us. (It's been almost 3 1/2 years!) Her doctors have called her cleft palate the 'Grand Canyon'! Yippee! She is doing wonderfully, she has had an amazing speech therapist, and we absolutely love her Cleft Palate Team of doctors! We are expecting more surgery in about a year...and it's not going to be fun!!! :( But, I know she is in God's hands...and so far so good!! :)

I did enjoy looking over your blog!!!

Blessings to you and I hope you *visit* again!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?