Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Off to Shriners


Well today was the "Big" Day. The day my parents met with surgeons to discuss what Andrew's future holds for surgeries and etc. In fact they are still there right now...SO the picture for today will be added later because I don't have one (: Please continue to pray.
Here are my Mom's updates...

Getting ready to walk into Shriners Hospital. So grateful to the ONE who goes before us! @ 1:27

laughing so hard-"Andrew" will not respond to nurses. she asked why he wouldn't talk. his response "you call me Jian Hui". he wasn't going to talk till they used right name :)

praising God! Cinn Childrens ENT is staying late for a consultation


Please continue to keep our precious boy in your prayers!


0 comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?