Friday, June 18, 2010

Now that I have Seen....

When we went to China for Anna Grace and Andrew both it was breath-taking. My eyes were opened in SO many ways. Seeing the poverty and everything just broke my heart and pulled me to it. God opened my eyes. Sadly, when I came home I did nothing. My friend introduced me to Albertine. It is an AMAZING song. I have fallen in LOVE with it. Not only do I love the artist and the music but the words spoke VOLUMES to me. Especially the part "Now that I have seen I am responsible." Wow. I was so in love with this song I walked around singing it ALL day. Then my Mom gave me the idea to make a video of the photos from China. So I did. The pictures in this video are from AnnaGrace and Andrew's orphanage. It was amazing to relive those precious moments and such sweet faces.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. I just want to go back and get as many babies as we can. I can't stop crying.I see so many little faces just begging for a family.God will work miracles in your life.I pray that one day maybe we can bring one, two or more home with us.Nana

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?