Monday, June 14, 2010

We love Icees!

Icees are a favorite around here and Andrew is NO exception. Before my parents, Anna Grace, and Andrew left for Cincinnati (PLEASE PRAY!!!) we got a "treat" Icees were a hit and Andrew got Blue. Well Blue icees make for BLUE lips!
Please be praying as my parents travel with the little ones. Tomorrow the appointment is at 1:45. Please pray for a good report and that Andrew does well and understands!
thank you
Oh and PS:
He was not to thrilled to have pictures made but I still think it is cute (:

1 comments:

Kristi said...

His lips perfectly match his shirt. I'll be praying for the appointment!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?