Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cowboy Up!



A few weeks ago we bought Toy Story and Toy Story 2.
Andrew has fallen in love with all of them! He has sat for hours and watched over and over and over the movies! So what could we possibly do for his 4th Birthday. The first birthday with a family? In America? Well of course, Toy Story! SO today my Mom and I went outside and got some SUPER cute pictures of Mr. Andrew JianHui himself! Isn't he the cutest Woody you have ever seen!?
Also here is the invitation I designed...Please let me know what you think! I am trying to decide about it so any input is appreciated!

1 comments:

Holly said...

OMW he is ADORABLE!! And I love the invitation! I wouldn't change a thing!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?