Thursday, July 15, 2010

Andrew's 6 month Post-Placement

Looking back on the past 6 months with our sweet Prince!

Today we had our 6 month post-placement...It went WONDERFULLY! (:
6 months ago we had no idea the joy this sweet little boy would bring us. His smile we had no seen. Oh that SMILE. It will steal your heart. He has transformed from a very scared timed little boy into a wild, fun-loving, laughing, smiling, happy, boy. He is ALL boy. With a love for Buzz Lightyear and Woody, Power Rangers, Car, Jumping off of tall things, running around the house in his underwear, and just being a little boy! Some have asked how his speech and language is coming...Wonderfully! In the last month his English has just exploded! He has started understanding more, communicating more, and we are understanding him more! It is wonderful! For 3 1/2 years this precious boy did not have the Mama and Baba he so desperately wanted. He did not have that love that EVERY child deserves. Now he has it all and so much more! He has 3 big siblings who love him more than words, a Mei Mei (little sister) who is smitten with her "protector" Have I mentioned how much he LOVES her?! When we first got him they had a few arguments and "fights" but Anna Grace was just learning how to share her beloved spotlight. But now they are truly best friends. With only 5 short weeks between them you would never know they were not twins! They love to talk to each other and Anna Grace understands our little man better than anyone! It is truly wonderful. In the past 6 months she has had to change her life completely and it has been flipped upside down but she has done it with the marvelous Grace that we all love about her! She is truly a sweet heart and we are all crazy in love with her too! Andrew has had a few rough spots but overall we are so blessed. God truly blessed us with this PRECIOUS treasure by allowing him to be a part of our family. We will be forever grateful for the miracle of Andrew Hudson JianHui!


Meeting his Mama!

In China

2 months home

3 months home
4 months home
5 months home

6 months home
Andrew with his Forever Family

Dear JianHui, I don't think you will ever know the love that I have for you sweet boy. For 3 years I prayed for you. I begged God to bring us the perfect child for our family, he did. I knew you were waiting for us way before you ever knew about us, before anyone knew who you are. I knew that one day...My prayer would be answered. You, sweet boy, answered my prayer. The last 6 months with you have been wonderful. I love the way you always have a ready smile, you love the camera (almost as much as I do!), the sweet way you say "Jie Jie" , the way you always want to be held, how you suck your thumb (Your mei mei does too!), I honestly love every little thing about you! This time last year Mama and Baba were going crazy to get you home! Doing everything in paperwork torture they possibly could. We were so excited. Now a year later, you have been home SIX months! It is amazing the difference a year can make. You are my Roo, little monkey, Andy, Buzz, Woody, Silly, and baby. I will forever love you and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life watching you grow and change! I love you to the moon and back,
Jie Jie



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too sweet Ash!

Emily said...

he is precioussssssss =D

seems like just yesterday i was anxiously awaiting all of your updates to post for you... 6 months already??

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?