Friday, July 23, 2010

You won't be hearing from me for a Week....

After today you probably won't hear anything from me for awhile...

Other than Andrew and My Mom's birthday.
Why you may ask?
Because I am going to see the precious Yingling Family,

Karen (mom), Katie, and Becky in China...Jan 2010

these people...Aren't they precious?!
I adore them!

Where will I be?


CALIFORNIA!!

I leave Sunday morning to fly to California {{alone...err. prayers there ;)}}

I am SO excited and cannot wait to see this sweet family after SIX LONG months!!
 Woooo!

Hope you all have a Happy Last Week of July!
I know I will ;)

1 comments:

Jill said...

Safe travels! Enjoy your time with those sweet kiddos!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?