Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Goodbye Summer!

It is no longer summer in our little part of the World...It feels like Winter! I took Anna Grace and Andrew out to play the other night and it was too cold with long pants and short sleeve shirts. We headed inside, grabbed jackets {gloves for AG} and ventured back out. They rode their bikes, played on the swingset, and wore themselves out! It was so much fun. It was nice to go outside and not burn up...now we just almost freeze!
Andrew did not think about the pavement being easier to ride on and decided on the grass. It was really funny. Anna Grace rode around the car over and over. I of course had to grab my camera and snap some pictures...

Breathtaking.
This picture makes me laugh out loud. he was riding his scooter in the grass, fell over and Zoey was jumping over him! (:



*Let me know what you think about the new blog design, please ;)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the new design! It is a good transition for the cold weather. Their eyes are precious! OH and the picture of Andrew falling over in the grass and the dog jumping over.... too funny! Reminds me of "the cow jumped over the moon", haha. Good timing on that one!

Staci said...

love the blog look! also, such CUTE pics!! love love love :) ps. it is freezing outside! very cold fall weather for sure!

Melanie said...

I loveee the last picture so I love the new blog design! adorable =)
It still feels like summer where I live ;-) and I think it's going to stay the same until november!

Kristi said...

Summer left our corner of the world rather abruptly last week too. Took me a few days to find all the fall clothes.
Oh, and I just love the picture of Andrew with your dog jumping over him!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?