Friday, October 29, 2010

Pocohontas Headbands?!

Anna Grace and I had a little photoshoot this afternoon. I let her dress herself (I helped a little)


I have to admit she did a pretty good job, and is just so darn cute! She calls this headband get-up "Pocohontas Hair"

Why?
No idea. What so ever.

Anna  Grace has done such a good job being sweet to Andrew while he was feeling so terrible {[Please continue to say prayers for our little man...Recovery is slow}
I have to admit, these are some of my favorite pictures I have taken.

Not sure why but I think it captures her personality and beauty.


I lovelovelove this face she is making. It is so her.
Ooh those lips.


and just because color is such fun.... (even if she doesn't match...She loved the way she looked..I am not color blind I promise.) ;)

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Ashton...she is so precious. I love her headband!!!

natali said...

these are so cute! gosh, you're talented, ashton! and you have the cutest little sister ever!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?