Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Snapshot : Apple Orchard

Last week we went to the Apple Orchard

 It is so Fall-ish and Beautiful. I LOVED it!!






Anna Grace and Andrew loved it, of course and thought it was the most amazing thing ever!

They were all smiles

Feeding the animals...Andrew was in LOVE with the Llama he would chase it down the fence singing "Mawy had a wittle wam" it was the funniest thing ever.
 Anna Grace liked the Llama too!
We all had a blast

 And I even got in on the animal lovin'

Can't you tell from these big smiles.






Happy Fall!!! Ahhh. So Lovely.


xNi Hao Y'all


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day you had and I love all your pictures!

3 Countries 1 Love said...

Looks like fun~ And great pics too. I had to laugh when I noticed a dinosaur at the apple farm :)

Kristi said...

It is so obvious that your family is amazingly close!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?