Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just For Fun!!

We took some pix of Princess in the Minnie Mouse dress she refused to wear in Disney World!!! She looked so cute!!! My Mom went to see Jon & Kate plus 8!!! She loved it they have such a good testimony about how God has worked in their lives!!! I went to my brothers soccer game this morning and it pored- Poor Princess was soaked!!! But she was a trooper!!! Adam had a baseball game that we skipped (Princess, Hayne, and I) b/c of the rain- We stayed at home and ate lunch and my Dad got home at like 3:00 (the game started at 12:30) So we were glad we didn't take Princess!!!I gotta go Princess just woke up from her nap-Here is the pix!! BTW-Be sure to vote on the poll-

7 comments:

Holly said...

Awww that is such a cute little dress! And I love her hair too. That's really cool that your mom got to see Jon and Kate! I LOVE that show!!

Sharon said...

Just precious!! What a cutie pie in pink!!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

That is the most adorable thing EVER!!!! And, I am still excited that Ali won the Biggest Loser!! I try to picture her change as I try to work out and get healthy!

Marcie said...

OMG! She is too cute!

Shawnstribe said...

I just love your blog!!!!
and your princess is so adorable!!!!
love from across the pond
xxx
s

Heidi said...

Your blog is adorable and so is Princess in her Minnie dress! Thanks for your comment. I have always had it in my heart to adopt from China (Not at 30 yet though)!

Laurie said...

What a cutie! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :) I'll have to keep an eye on this Princess!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?