Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Princess Blogs

Well this might be completely crazy and random from me but............................................................ I have decided to start doing blog makeovers for people who would like a new blog design. It is going to be free (of course) lol- I don't know if anyone will want a blog makeover but i decided to do it anyway!!! I named it Princess Blogs b/c Princess as you all know is my nickname for Anna Grace- so]check it out Princess Blogs
So please tell me what you think o my crazy random idea-

3 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

Im so glad you popped by : )
i love your blog, and your precious princess has changed so so so much since you were united.
What a stunning babe she is.
love from across the seas
s

Lexie said...

Oh!! This is exciting!!!! My mom just randomly found out how to do blog makeovers! Idk where that came from! AND it happened RIGHT after i got my blog redone...sheesh...
check our www.quiltforkarleighmei.blogspot.com - thats the blog she just did...and she is so totally proud! hahahaha!! Except she can't do fun headers yet. I should have just asked my mom whenever me and you were trying to email back and forth learning how to do it...oh well.
BTW i keep meaning to tell you that i LOVE your blog!! SO CUTE!

Jenn said...

Hi,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I JUST figured out how to add all the pretty papers to my blog. I'm still figuring out how to do a pretty header though.

How cool are you to do blogs for free!! You are too sweet!! :o)

Your mei mei is a DOLL!!

Blessings!
Jenn (Lexie's mom)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?