Saturday, April 12, 2008

Look at what Princess did.................... & her 1st (real) pigtails!!!

Well this morning i was watching Princess- I went into the bathroom to grab my hairbrush and of course Princess followed.................... She was walking around and i said "Come on Anna"- I thought she was behind me but apparently not....................... When i turned around she wasn't there so i went back to the bathroom to find this........................................................


Yea Princess found the crayons and got creative and drew all over the toilet seat and in the tub!!! I saw her doing this and ran to get the camera- i snapped these pix and then told her not to do that- She kindly handed the crayons over and marched out of the bathroom like "You left me in there and it is your fault" i laughed and left the mess for my parents to see when they wake up!! One thing i now know................................................ Never leave a 19 month old in a bathroom w/o supervision!!! lol- Here is Princess with her 1st real Pigtails!!! i took them yesterday while i was watching Princess-
Isn't she cute??? I love her mad face-

5 comments:

Holly said...

Hmmm the pictures arn't showing up :( Maybe it's just my computer though. I'll have to try again later. Yes Gracie did the same thing about a year ago.....crayon all over the windowsill!

Ashton said...

Hey guys.............................
Sorry if the pix haven't been showing up!! I have reloaded them and they should be working now......... sorry-
Ashton

Lexie said...

I saw them! And oh my gosh...hahha that is just too funny! I remember when my brother wrote on our wall but we couldn't be tooooo mad at him cause it was the first time that he had ever wrote/spelled his name correctly! :0)

Love the pigtails!! So much fuN!

Jules said...

I am laughing so hard at the crayon episode. I guess I should be counting my blessings that Rachel hasn't figured that one out yet :)

I love your blog - very creative! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Marcie said...

Love her pigtails! Too cute!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?