Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Blog Design!!!!

As you can see I have a new blog design!!!!!!!!! Lexie and her Mom did it!!!!!!! I loove it and think they did a GREAT job!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH LEXIE AND LEXIE'S MOM!!!!!!!!!! Lexie so kindly offered yesterday to help me w/ my blog b/c the header was not working- They made my blog "Happy"!
Thanks Lexie for offering to help me!!!!!

Love,
Princess and Ashton

Here is a Collage I did for Deb- I love how it turned out and are still trying different things!!! Deb just email me and I will send you the others I did!!!

Please pray for me as i have a reallllllly bad ear infection and will have to go to an ENT b/c my left ear is always infected and my eardrum is deformed (Doctor said it was the most deformed eardrum she had evver seen YAYAY)- I will Most likely have to get tubes put in my ear and since i am 12 it is not a good thing(but when is it ever??? so i guess it is a REALLY bad thing)- Please pray that Princess will feel better she can't get rid of her cold and ear infection!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Your blog looks amazing!!

Lexie said...

Hey,

So, so glad we could help! Tell me if you need anything else--ever!

Oh no! I will for sure be praying! Ooch...that sounds bad.
Lexie

Debby said...

We LOVE it! I love the collage of Meighan. I will for sure email you~ we'll be prayin' for your ears.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?