Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gone To The Beach
It is 12am and I am on the computer wide awake- We are finally here at the Beach and are SOO excited! We left at about 3:45ish and got here at 8:00 or so! Princess was really good and slept most of the way so we are VEERRY thankful for that!! When we got here we were all starving so we went to my all time favorite restraunt the Olive Garden!!!!!! We got back to the hotel and were watching AFV- Mickey Mouse came on the TV and Princess loves to see stuffed animals, books etc. I called her in to the living room to let her see her Mic Mouse. Keep in mind that I had the best intentions and thought she would love it- She came over to me and sat in my lap she took one look at him and FREAKED OUT- She started screaming and then had a death grip on me with her head on my shoulders- I felt awful- That was just a story of Princess nothing important- :) My ticker says 3 days until we come to the beach but my parents booked us 3 days as a family of 6- They wanted to spend some alone time with us before everyone comes down!!! (We are VEERY excited though) On Friday night Nana and Papa are coming!!! On Saturday Jodi, Craig, Max, Cole, and Kamden along with Deb, Ken, Christopher, Kara, and one of Princess' Xiushan Sisters, Meighan!!!!!!! Then through the week 3 other Xiushan sisters are coming down!!! We are SO excited!!!! I can't believe this time one year ago we were going CRAZY getting ready to go get our girl!!! I can't believe we have had Princess for almost a year!!!!!!! Hope you all have a great rest of the week!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the beach!!!!!! Love~Bobbi

Lauren said...

Wow!! That sounds like fun!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?