Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pictures and Happy Father's Day!









Here are the pictures Melanie at Blossom Memories did for me. I think they look beautiful! I love the first picture!! Well I love them all but love this one especially! I also love the collage type thing she did for me.

Thank You SOOOOOOO much Melanie!!!! My Mom and I LOOOOOVE the pictures!!!!!!! They are awesome! You did a GREAT job!!! :)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS AND DADS TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what I would do without my Dad!!!!!!! I love you Dad!!

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Aww, those are soo soo precious!

Melanie said...

I'm glad you liked them!!!!
I posted them in my blog,
Hugs,
Melanie

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!!

Robyn

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?