Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Princess Has Shoes

Well Princess has a ton of shoes!! She mainly wears Squeaky Shoes! She has 23 pairs of Squeakys- While we were in China my Mom bought 16 pairs and she has ordered 6 online and Our dear friend Bobbi gave her MY favorite pair!!! THANK YOU BOBBI!!! :) Here are some pictures of Princess' Squeaky Shoes- A lot of these shoes are WAAAY to big but will eventually fit her!! I will post all of her bows soon- It is CRAZY how many bows the child has!! lol I also added up-close pix of my favorite Squeakys!!

My Favorite Pair!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lexie said...

Oh, my girl will totally have some of these! SO CUTE! Me and my mom saw them at a local store near us but heard that they are MUCH cheaper in China! Gonna need to stock up on these babies!

Ashton said...

Yea Girl they are like 24 yuan in China which is like $2-5 bucks!!! We want to get Princess more!!! lol

Jules said...

Oh my goodness - she sure is set for shoes :)

Rachel had a pair of the squeaky shoes and she LOVED them. We just had to remember to take the squeaky things out before we went to church ha ha

The last picture on your blog - of the light pink shoes - those are the ones that Rachel had but hers were bright pink!

I haven't been able to find them since. We came across them at a baby show and I just HAD to have them (Rachel was only 6 weeks old at the time and my husband thought I was nuts...but men just don't understand the importance of shoes ha ha)

Ashton said...

You can order them at chinasprout.com

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?