Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Udate on Princess

Here is an update on Princess b/c I have seen a lot of others doing it so i decided to- :o)

*She HATES doctors (any kind at all she sees she screams!! lol)
*She is 19lbs. (yup lost 1lb. :o( )
*Her hair is shoulder length YAAAAAY
*She talks up a storm and NEVVVVER stops :o)
*She loooves Princesses (go figure) and Elmo
*She is having an Elmo 2nd B-day Party
*Every time a camera (no matter what the circumstances) she says CHHHHEEEZZ and shows her teeth (we have trained her SO well) :o)
*She LOOVES her Haney Grace (Hayne's nickname she gave him) lol
*She loves herself (OF COURSE)
*Her only answer word is NO ex. do you want some Juice Anna Grace? her answer "No" (unless you ask if she is a pretty girl then she says "Yes i gorgeous" hehehe)
*She is 21 months :o(
*and is growing up WAAAAY to fast

I thought i would put a collage I made of the girls' in our travel group better known as Xiushan Sisters- Tell me your honest opinion on it- I like how it turned out and I am trying to figure out what I can do w/ it!!! Almost one year w/ Princess!!!!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Ashton, I love it!

Joy said...

Hi Ashton,

I'm Addie's mother. I love your blog and your mothers. I was thinking about starting a blog for Addie. Is it hard to start a new blog? Have fun at the beach and I hate we can't join everyone. We just got back from our summer vacation. Tell everyone hello!

Joy

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?