Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School

UPDATE- Volleyball tryouts were moved to next Monday from 4-5pm! arrrrrggg Thanks for all of your prayers- and please continue to pray!

Today was the first day and it went great! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WAS PRAYING FOR ME! I started off in Science, then to Chorus, then to Adv. Math, then to Lunch, then to Gym, then to Social Studies, and then to Adv. ELA! I am in really good classes with a lot of my friends! I am SO thankful for that! I got my haircut yesterday and everyone who reads my Mom's blog would know that! I like it but it is REALLY short for me- I do not at ALL like putting pix of myself on the internet or showing pictures of myself to anyone! I do not like my picture being taken! My Mom took some this morning and they didn't turn out really well but I will post them just so you can see my hair- lol My Mom told me that Princess would say "I miss my Sissy and I sad" That SWEET SWEET baby! Could I love her anymore? She is my life and I missed her SO much today! After school today I went to open gym for Volleyball- Tomorrow I am trying out and would LOVE to make the team! Say a quick prayer if you get a chance that I will make it!! I hope to make but I don't know if I will- =) Here is a collage my Mom made today while I was at school! =[ Remember I don't enjoy showing pix of myself on here so this will be a rare time- lol ENJOY!

13 comments:

Joan said...

I don't get why do don't like your pictures! 1 more week and I am going to be in the same boat!

Lexie said...

You look great in the pictures! Don't worryyy!!!! I love your hair btw! :0)
Oh, and if you think your pictures are embarrassing...i mean really...did you see my last post with those crazy pictures?! Lol. If ever you need a confidence booster just head over to my blog and look at my last post. Lol. Wow. Crazy pictures...
Lexie

SarahHub said...

I'm so glad it went well! I'll be praying for you in your volleyball try-outs!

L-O-V-E your hair!

Kerry said...

Best of luck for your tryouts. Enjoy these first days of school.

All the very best.

Anonymous said...

Ashton: I think you are beautiful no matter how you cut your hair. I love you and your blog. You are such a good sister.Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Love your back to school pics..very pretty!

Jodi said...

Love the pictures, Ashton! Your hair looks great and you are beautiful - on the inside and outside and always have been. We have got to get you past that photo fear! Glad you love your classes! Love you! Jodi

Anonymous said...

Ashton: I want you to beleive in your heart that you will make the volleyball team. You are so good at all you do and I know you will do great. I love you! Nana

Amy Clemons said...

How did it go at volleyball try-outs?

Love the hair, girl. It is soooo cute! :0)

the meaklims said...

You are an amazing and beautiful girl. :) You also have a beautiful little princess sister too! I am so amazed at how in touch with the Lord you are; you are an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your blog, it's absolutely awesome!

Enjoy school! It's been a while, but I remember how you feel!

Jill :)

Shelly and Family said...

So happy to hear you had a wonderful 1st day of school! I will be praying for you that you do well for tomorrow with the volleyball team.

You are such a beautiful girl...inside and out...you really need to get your picture taken more often :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

YAy for the first day of school (being OVER!) Your hair id adorable :)

Kara Elizabeth said...

lol!!!! that is SO funny I'm also getting my hair cut! SHORT! Well not super short but to me it will be short!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?