Sunday, August 17, 2008


I love this little girl SO much! This verse explains how I feel perfectly! I can not for the life of me remember if it is in Psalms or what! I am going to have to go look it up!

This weekend was great! We had an awesome time just hanging around and not doing much! Yesterday we went down town and walked around which was nice! I took this picture this weekend and just love it! I am SO sad b/c this was our last weekend before school starts back- :( I am so sad and don't want to go back! I am going to miss my little Princess! She is going to miss us to! Sorry for such the quick update! I have to go help my Mom with Miss Anna Grace!

I need everyone out there to b praying for my little brother Hayne- He is starting Kindergarten on Tuesday and it is going to be tough! Please Pray he does well and adjust to this verrry new setting! It is going to be a sad day! Have a great Sunday!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

SarahHub said...

Praying for a smooth transition for you all back to school...

Amy Clemons said...

Cute pic as always. I love the border. Starting school can be fun but overwhelming at the same time. I will be thinking about all of you that this may be an easy transition. If it makes you feel any better.... I start back to college tomorrow. YIKES!

Abigail <3 said...

AWWW the pic is very cute!! have fun at school! lol i will pray for yall as yall start back! :)

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you and your brothers have a good school year!

Marla said...

A special prayer goes out to you and your little brother. Cherish these moments, they pass so quickly.

Anonymous said...

Hope your first day back in school went well!!!

Joan said...

It is our last week of summer too:(
I'm sure your brother will adjust just fine... In Prayers

Jodi said...

Good luck tomorrow at school to the entire gang! Anna is going to miss you guys like crazy and will make you feel like a rock star when you come home. I love you all! Your hair looks great girlfriend! Jodi

Shelly and Family said...

So happy to hear that you had a great weekend...and the photo is so great of your beautiful little sister!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?