Thursday, December 11, 2008

Chorus Concert!

Well tonight is our chorus concert! I am excited and I LOVE the songs we are singing! Here is what they are-

  • Miracle of Hanukkah
  • Let There be Peace on Earth
  • Zoot Suit Santa (All Girls)
  • Carol of the Bells
  • Calypso Gloria
  • Run to the Manger
  • Christmas Pipes
  • Grown up Christmas List
  • You'll be Swingin'
These are all really pretty songs!!! I will post the pix to this post later tonight or tomorrow!!!! :)

This pix will be a little sneak peek to a really cute/funny thing Princess did! (I know it is dark but I don't want to give it away!
I just realized you can't see the pix at all!!!! Oops!!! This will give you all something to look forward to!!!

1 comments:

Kecia said...

I cant see the pic!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?