Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I got an award!!


Well Amy gave me this award!!! YAY!! Thanks Amy!!! The meaning of the award is This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!! I am so honored my blog would represent that Thank you Amy!!! Here are the rules I must tag 8 people who I think have wonderfully clever blogs then who I tag must also do a post and tag 8 people! :) SO here they are!

Lexie
Angel (My Mom) :)
Jodi (Mom's BFF)
Marla (Lego's and Tutu's)
Linette (Life with Hannah.....)
Christy (To Mia with Love)
Sara (Football and Fried Rice)
Angie (Bring the Rain)

2 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Congratulations! Your blog is wonderful!

Kecia said...

Cool!!The award is in portuguese!!
Ha! Loved it!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?