Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Y'all! and Tagged and Happy Birthday


Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Blessings and Hugs!
Ashton and Princess Anna Grace

I was tagged by Top 5!
So here we go.....

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the questions below
3. Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag. Have FUN!!


1.Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate you could not pay me to drink egg nog :/
2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
He lays them all out and sets them all up for us- We have never had them wrapped ever!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
WHITE all over no colored lights!
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Nope.....
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Saturday after Halloween! We take them down sometime after New Years
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Special white chocolate chex mix my Mom makes- It is WONDERFUL!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes all of the presents from My parents.... This is a new tradition started last year
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
We put red and gold and all this "fancy" stuff on it! I love it!!! We have a fake tree we don't do real ones because of my Brothers allergies and because fake is easier for us!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Never seen 'real' snow we only get ice down here but i'm not to fond of it!
12. Can you ice skate?
Not really... Never really tried
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Yes! It was a Lee Middleton baby doll I named Adi (I am odd and spell it weird haha)
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays Christmas for you?
Celebrating Jesus' birth and spending time with family and friends. For me, remembering the reason for the season is the biggest challenge and the greatest reward!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Chex Mix mom make {explained on ? #
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

17. What tops your tree?
BIG Ribbon bow!
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?6}
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?"
Christmas Shoes-New Song
All I really want for Christmas- SCC
Christmas Carol- UMM not sure
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Yum I like the red and white peppermint ones! :)
21. What do you want for Christmas?
A Nikon D60 camera!! (Not sure if I will get it :) crossing my fingers)
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas Party?
Not really we go to annual Christmas get togethers with family
23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs?
Yes I always have to wear matching pajamas with my brothers and Princess :)
24. Do you own a santa hat?
Yes! It is all fluffy and has white feathers all over it!!!
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
We spend Christmas Eve afternoon from like 12-4 with my Dad's family and then to my Mom's family to celebrate my Uncle Johnny's Birthday which is TODAY!!

Well There ya have it :) Now I tag

Lexie (Go Figure :))
Mom
Jodi
Shelley
Emily
Stacey

Happy Birthday Johnny!! Pictures, Images and Photos
Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE JOHNNY!!!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU AND ARE SO GLAD WE GET TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU THIS YEAR!!!
"HAPPYYYYY BIIRRRTTTHHHDAYYY TO YOUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOHHHNNNNNYY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!"

3 comments:

Lexie said...

This is great! Love the photos!

Staci said...

Merry Christmas!! Love the pictures! :)

Marla said...

Ashton, your blog blows me away. Merry Christmas to your beautiful family.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?