Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long Time NO update :)


For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:1 Samuel1:27

A Surprise from the North

Sorry it has been FOREVER! I have been SUPER busy with TONS AND TONS of homework! On Sunday night we had a HUGE surprise!! Deb, Ken, Kara, Christopher, and Meighan all came and visited us last night and spent the night on their way to Disney W0rld!!!! We had so much fun for that short amount of time! We started the fun off by going to Pizza !nn for dinner (Their favorite place down here!) Then Kara and I came upstairs to play on the computer and talk while our parents stayed downstairs and talked. Anna Grace and Meighan are SO sweet together!! They hugged and kissed and had SO much fun!!! We miss y'all and are soo glad we got to see you!!!!

Sick
Then on Monday we headed off to the doctor with Princess. She had a runny nose, cough, feverish, and just didn't feel good all weekend. We were then told she Pneumonia!!! My parents spent some time at the hospital with her to get some tests run! Please pray she continues to get better!!!

Off to TN
well this weekend we are off to TN to go to Dolly*wood!!! Nana, Papa & Shag are coming along!!! EEEKKK!! I can't wait!!

Sorry for the quick update!! I will try and post more tomorrow!!!

*PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray for Pappy/Joe (Jodi's Daddy) He is back in the hospital after only a few short days home!!!! PLEASE PRAY HE WILL SOON RECOVER AND BE HOME!!!!! We need your prayers and thank you so much for your prayers already!! Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts!!!! Thank you so much for your prayers!!

5 comments:

Lexie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture!! I had a little girl sitting on my lap and whenever she saw that picture she said "Mei Mei!"! ;) She calls every little girl she sees "Mei Mei". She continued to do that as I visited other blogs. She is so so sweet!!

Praying for him!

Marla said...

What an awesome picture of your princess. I hope she feels better soon.

Have a great time in TN. I bet its beautiful there this time of year.

laurel said...

What a darling picture. She is so pretty. I hope you have a great time in TN and wishing your pappy the best.

Kecia said...

Beautiful pic!! Princess is cute!
We'll be praying fo Pappy!
LOVE YOU IN CHRIST!!

Kevin and Kim said...

The picture you posted is so BEAUTIFUL!! What an appropriate verse to go with it!!

Hope you have a nice weekend!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?