Friday, March 21, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday

This is a photo from 2 weeks or so when Bobbi and Maddie were visiting!!
Today since we are out of school we are going to the mall and taking Anna Grace to see the Easter Bunny!!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to see what she think! WOW life has changed SO much since our little miracle was placed into our arms!! It is amazing! I will post pictures later today (try my absolute best) We also will have to take my iPod back b/c we reset it and now it will NOT turn on! If you have any suggestions of how it might could be fixed i would love to know!!! Hope you have a great Friday and Happy Easter!!

1 comments:

Lexie said...

TOO CUTE!!!! They look like great friends! :0)

**go check out my blog....i just posted....:0)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?