Friday, March 28, 2008

I have been Tagged

Imiss her being able to fit into 3-6 months now she is 6-12 and 9-12!!! :o( She also has 4 going on 5 teeth!
Here are the rules............ you answer the ????? below and then tag 4 people!!! below are my answers........................

Four movies I have watched more than once.................

  1. The Little Mermaid!!! lol
  2. Princess Diaries
  3. Beauty and the Beast
  4. Enchanted
Can you tell a pattern?? I love Disney movies!!

Four TV Shows I watch..................


  1. Biggest Loser Couples
  2. American Idol
  3. Reba
  4. CMT Top 20 Countdown
Four Dreams or Goals I have..........................
  1. To one day be/win American Idol!! (or make it into the top 12)
  2. To become a famous singer
  3. To continue to make All A'
  4. Make the Shooting Stars Clogging team this year
  5. And an extra The GMS Volleyball team
Four Places I have been.................................
  1. China!!!
  2. Hong Kong (does that count)
  3. Chicago
  4. Also other numerous places in the US
Four places I want to go....................................
  1. Italy
  2. Back to China to get another baby!!
  3. France
  4. South America
Four Favorite Foods.....................
  1. Spaghetti
  2. Chicken Alfredo
  3. Steak
  4. Chicken of almost any kind!!
Four places I would rather be right now............................
  1. Disney World
  2. The Beach
  3. Playing Volleyball
  4. Listening to something other than Elmo- (for Anna Grace)
Four things i'm looking forward to this year.................................
  1. Little Johnny Coming home from Afghanistan- (1 1/2 more weeks until he leaves to come home!!!!!!)
  2. The summer!!
  3. Spring Break
  4. Disney World!!
Four places I love to shop.................................
  1. Target
  2. Aeropostale
  3. Spoil Me Rotten (childrens' boutique)
  4. Gymboree
OK I tag:
  1. Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah
  2. Holly's Mei Mei-
  3. Lexie
  4. Kara
Oh and A HUGE THANK YOU to Lexie for teaching me how to link!!!!!
Thank you
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

1 comments:

Lexie said...

Hey! Sounds like fun!!! I will get to it! haha!!

Did i just totally CONFUSE you when i tried to help you with the linking? hahahh...if you still want help...EMAIL ME and i will try to tell you in a more helpful way!!

<3

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?