Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Well this week i thought i would do a Thankful Thursday! Here are some of the millions of things that i am thankful for-

  • My Great Family
  • My Mei Mei who has brought so much joy to my life
  • Volleyball
  • Jackets (it is so cold [to me] right now although for some it feels like spring)
  • American Idol (it is my all time favorite show)
  • Biggest Loser (another of my favorites)
  • For the 3 teeth Anna Grace now has!
  • The laughter and excitement Anna Grace is constantly showing
These are just a few things that i am thankful for even if half aren't important! Hope you had a great week and rest of the week!!
This is one of my favorite pix!

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

So cute...

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Oh my.....that is the cutest picture ever!!!! She is such a doll. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement!!!

Blessings,
Lindsey

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

your little sister is adorable!! I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. I love having new visitors. We are going to Disney too : ) Enjoy your trip!!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?