Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Pix of Anna Grace!

To Start off We Miss Our friends!!! Anna Grace and Maddie loving playing with their puzzles like this when they are together. They put both pieces to their cheeks and say "Beeeeeeeeee" It is so funny. At times Anna Grace will bring me puzzle pieces and want me to play with her like Ma Ma does. I think it is her way of telling me she misses her friend. They play so well together and I cannot wait until Lillie joins in on the fun! Here is a pix of Anna Grace doing "Beeeeeeeeeee"





This is a photoshoot of Anna Grace in the sink looking at herself in the mirror-
My sweet baby girl is 18 months old-1 1/2 years old-Unbelievable. Time is flying by so quickly and she is changing everyday. I am amazed at what she can do and comprehend. She is a little adult. I have so much fun setting up photo shoots with Anna Grace. Whenever things get quite, My Mom can always find me with "her" camera snapping away. This collage was taken the other night in My bathroom. Anna Grace has recently developed a love for washing her hands. She has always loved to look at herself in the mirror. I think these photos are some of my favorites that I have taken. I love how you can see her 3 little teeth. I just noticed today that she has one more on the top trying to break through. She has went so long with just one tooth. It is funny to finally see 2 more coming in.
Anna Grace is such a happy little girl. The smile in the picture is one we see often when she is proud of herself. It lights up a room. She loves to sing and we have so much fun watching her dance. Her favorite things are books-any books. She loves to look at the pages. She finds a book and backs up to the person closest to her so that she can sit in their lap and read. It is hard to believe that we are fast approaching the one year mark since we received our referral for this precious little baby. She was only 7 1/2 months old when we received our 1st picture of her. I wish that time would slow down and we could enjoy these wonderful days even more.

5 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

She is adorable!!! I love the pics. Thanks for your encouragement and prayers.

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

We miss you all, too!!! :) The new pictures are just precious!!

Love~Bobbi

Jenn said...

OH! SO precious!! LOVE IT!

Jenn said...

oh gosh poo...i accidently am on my moms...its me! Lexie from lexiesmeimei.blogspot.com

MY BAD!! :D

Kara Elizabeth said...

Hey ashton the pictures are SO cute!! You need to tell me how to make collages. :D

Kara

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?