Monday, March 3, 2008

My 100th Post!!! And 8month Gotcha!!!


Well this is my 100th Blog Post!!! WOW I can't believe 100 post ago I started this blog!! I am so glad i did too!!

Also We celebrated 8 months w/ Anna Grace!!! Wow what a difference 8 months makes!!! It is such a huge change!! She is so talkative and smart!! She loves to play and dance!! She is a bundle of joy!! And he is finally feeling better!! PRAISE THE LORD!! She is always keeping us busy and in line!! lol If w do something she doesn't like she tells us "No Mommy", "No Daddy" "NO NO Dissy" It is so funny!! She loves "Ni Hao Kai Lan" and "Do Do" (Dora) and her favorite "Elmo"!!!! She is so much fun and loves yerrrioos (Cheerios)!! Now that i have updated you on her!!Here is a simple collage i did for 8 months w/ our baby!!
**Click to Enlarge**
We are constantly staying busy!! I have Volleyball Practice 2 times a week and have clogging 1 time a week but it is late!! And then there is school which is as always keeping me busy and crazy!! So I might not be able to update as much as usual but I will (promise) to update (at least) 3-4 times a week- But do keep checking back to see if I have!!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Glad to hear she is feeling better :)

I LOVE volleyball!! Thats my sport..LOL!!!

Gracie said...

Glad she is better....hapyy 100th post!

Danielle Moss said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congrats on your 100th post and 8 months with your baby sister.

Danielle

Lauren and Ed said...

I think it is so sweet of you to have this blog for your sis! You are a special sister! :)

Kate said...

Congrats on your 100th post...that's a lot! I am just glad I have over 10! :-) I am glad Anna Grace is feeling better!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kate

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

She has changed SO MUCH!!! What a big girl! So beautiful! :)
~Staci

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?