Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Miss China................

Well this is very random but I miss China SO much lately it seems to be all i think about it all the time and I mean ALL the time!! It is now such a huge part of my life since we have Anna Grace home!! I am constantly driving my Mom crazy asking/begging her to consider adopting again- I am sharing this for no particular reason other than wanting to go back-Here are some pictures from our trip in July 07- WOW it has almost been a year since we received our referral of this precious little girl!! So here they are...................................PackingFlight to ChinaGOTCHA DAY!!
Chongqing
My Lai Lai laughing on the bed the day after we got her
Beijing

More Chongqing
Homecoming!!


BY THE WAY HUGE THANK YOU TO Lexie
for teaching me how to link
Hope you enjoy the few pix from China!!
I miss her country SO much.....................

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Aww, this was a sweet post...i loved every bit of it!!

I can't WAIT till it is my turn. I am probably not going to China, but I still can't WAIT! I can't wait to watch my parents travel, and then wait at the airport with signs that say "WELCOME HOME KARLEIGH MEI!".

OK, i am done dreaming...:0)

Lauren and Ed said...

I am feeling that urge to go back and adopt again too!

Wild Fun and Loving said...

Anna Grace is so cute....... I am so happy for your family that you were united with her.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?