Friday, February 29, 2008

SICK BABY!! and NEW blog design!

Well i thought since we are going to Disney World I would make a Mickey Mouse blog and yes just until we get back from Disney I changed t to "Ashton's Mei Mei" b/c it seems to make more sense!!What do you guys think??? I hope Y'all like it!!! :o) But Anna Grace is HORRIBLY sick!! She has a fever of 105, 104, and 101- We can't seem to keep it down!! Please pray for her! She has like some type of "Virus" according to the doctor- She looks pitiful! I feel so bad for her! Please pray we have a good night and she feels totally better in the morning and is back to herself!!
Have a great weekend

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww...Im soooo sorry that she's feeling so rough but a little Mickey Mouse can do some good. LOL!!! I love Disney :)

Melanie said...

So cool you're going to Disney World! I hope you have a great time there, I love the blog look :)
I'm sorry she's sick, I hope she's feeling good soon!
Melanie

Steffie B. said...

Well you know I can relate.....both girls are feeling better, but I still need improvement.....or maybe that's just because I'm 40! lol

I'll pray for your precious girl.....hope you have a good week!

Lexie said...

Aww...poor baby!!!

Praying she feels better!

Debbie said...

OH I'm sorry she is so sick!! I hate that for her and you!!!
Take care of her so she will be well for your trip!!!

And I love the blog look!! And I love DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

Debbie

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?