Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick Baby and Friends!

Miss Anna Grace is sick!She is constantly coughing and just doesn't feel good! We took her to the doctor and they gave her a shot so she should be feeling better tomorrow!! Bobbi and Maddie have come over and are going to spend a few days w/ us- They came down for the Weecycled Sale!!! It will be so much fun!! I am looking forward to seeing Maddie and Anna Grace together!! Just wanted to update!! Here is a picture of Anna Grace and Maddie together 2 weeks ago at the Chinese New Year Party we went to together-

7 comments:

Holly said...

Aww sweet pic. Hope Miss Anna Grace feels better soon. Poor thing. It's no fun with sick little ones.

Lauren said...

Aww...adorable pic. I'm also sick. I'll pray for her to feel better really soon :)

Anonymous said...

I just want everyone to keep cheering Ashton on in the Idols Contest. I KNOW SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE BUT I WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO HEAR HOW SWEET HER VOICE IS. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MY IDOL. LOL , NANA

Anonymous said...

ASHTON: I HOPE ANNA FEELS BETTER REAL SOON. GOOD LUCK ON THURSDAY IN THE FINALS AT GETTYS IDOL. I LOVE YOU! NANA

Joy said...

Hi Asthon,

Thinking of you right now & hoping that you are singing your socks off! & Blowing the judges away! I hope you do well! What a great experience!!

Can't wait to hear the results!!
Best Wishes!
Joy :o)

Anonymous said...

ASHTON: I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. YOU DID SOOO GOOD TONIGHT AT THE IDOLS CONTEST TONIGHT. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A WINNER TO ME . I LOVE YOU. NANA

lhale54 said...

aww cute pic they r so cute

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?