Monday, February 11, 2008

Help this Child

This is "Charlotte", she was born 12/18/04. She is waiting for her family to find her. She has had a family twice that I am aware of, I do not know the circumstances but they were not able to complete her adoption. She has a repaired cleft lip and palette. She is in Gansu Province and her file will go back very soon. She is so sweet and looks o adorable. she was first listed in the late summer of 2007. There is a $1000.00 grant available for her adoption. Please pass the word and help this little one come home. If you are interested in more information about her please contact:
Stefani Ellison @ stefani@infowest.com or call her
435-867-5255.
another pic of 'Charlotte" Is she not just precious-


WOW 2 post in one day!??!?!?

2 comments:

Holly said...

Awww she is just precious. I hope she is able to find a forever family soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your little sister is adorable!! And I love your blog too. It is so pretty!

Lexie said...

Aww...she is so sweet! I will be praying she finds a forever family SOON!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?