Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It`s Decided

Well after votes I've decided to keep my blog name I love "Bottles and Baby Talk." Thanks for all the votes!!! Now I have a prayer request............... We just got over the flu and now were on to the stomach bug. I have GMS Idol coming up o Thursday and so far only Adam and My Dad have got it! Please pray it stays this way and NO ONE gets sick! I so want to be able to be in this competition!! I am thankful to be over the flu and now hope and pray I won't get the stomach bug along w/ the rest of my Family!! I have a Volleyball Clinic tonight so gotta run!!

5 comments:

Lexie said...

Hey!! Oh i will deffinantly be praying!! What is GMS Idol?? Sounds like funn! Haha!!

Praying!!

Holly said...

Oh sorry to hear your family is sick :( Hope everyone feels better soon and you do not get it!

Gracie said...

good idea! sorry everyone has been sick!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on all your activities this week! I sure hope you don't come down with anything else. Hope the rest of your family gets well, SOON!

Darcy Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?