Sunday, February 24, 2008

Guess Where We are Going????

Well we found out today that Guess What.......................................
We Are going to Disney World in 5 1/2 weeks!!!!!! We are All SOO excited!! :o) I can't wait to go w/ Anna Grace and see her actions toward the characters!!! My Mom also decided that we are going to get Anna Grace's 1st Haircut in The Barber Shop in Disney World!!! I am so excited!!! I can't wait to go to the 'Tower of Terror' and other rides! It will be SO much fun and I can't wait!! We are going for Spring Break! I thought i would share that news w/ everyone- Hayne who is 5 is SO excited he can not stand it!! Adam and I are excited about doing the Pin Trading that they have that you can do in the park w/ the workers (like you trade your pin for one of theirs) I love the pin trading thing and have a major obsession- lol I have 35 pins i think!! :o) I think i spend (literally) ALL my souvenir money on pins to trade!!! :o) Hope you all had a great weekend!
princess


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thats so awesome!! I love Disney! I have a slight pin trading obcession too- like almost 200 pins now. I really need to stop...LOL!!! Aww...her first haircut in Disney...how sweet :)

Sharon said...

What a sweetie pie! And congratulations on your trip to DW! We also have reservation to go in Jan 09. Its so funny that we already have them and we don't go to bring Bailey home until May! LOL
Gos Bless!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?