Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy 7 month Gotcha Baby Girl! 1 day late

WOW! It is hard to believe we have Anna Grace for 7 months! WOW how time can fly- These past 7 months went a whole lot faster than the 3 months we got skipped w/ referral for Anna Grace! It was so hard also when we got to her country and waited a day before we finally held her- (I think that was one of the longest plane rides of my life to Chongqing from Beijing- lol It was 2 hrs but it felt so much longer!! I have loved Anna Grace for what seems like ever- Before we knew her and so on- She is the light of our lives and is a blessing to everyone she meets-

Photobucket

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy 7 months Gotcha!!! :)
I like your blog makeover it looks beautiful!
She looks adorable!,
Melanie

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?