Monday, February 25, 2008

Nana!

Well I wanted to say that we have a GREAT Nana she is AWESOME and is SOO much fun!! She is going to DW w/ us and I know we will have a ball!! I can't wait to go!! Anna Grace tinks my Nana hung the moon!! :o) She loves to play w/ her and knows Nana always has an Empty Ice Cream cone for her to eat!!(Anna Grace loves empty ice cream cones! I think it is like her favorite food!) My Nana is awesome to always come to all of our games and everything! I thought I would brag about how great she is and how much we love her!! WE ALL LOVE YOU NANA!!!!
LOVE,
Ashton, Adam, Hayne, and Anna Grace!!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?