Monday, July 21, 2008

Award!

Well I got an award from Windy! This is the first award I have received and I am SO excited! (I know I am a dork) I got the Brilliant Award- Go figure -

Here are the rules:
To choose seven bloggers and return the award-

So here they are:

Mom- She has had a website/blog for a LONG time now and does a good job keeping it updated- She also takes GREAT pix!

Jodi- She is new in blogger world and is doing a GREAT job keeping it updated!

Lexie- She has helped me a ton with blogger! and is in the process of getting her new little sister, Karleigh Mei from China!

Nana- Just started a blog and is Brilliant at scrapbooking-

Ok so it isn't 7 but 4- I will try and put more later-

4 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats on your award! And I absolutely LOVE your new header!! She looks so precious in all of those pics!!

SarahHub said...

Congrats on your award!

Bella's momma said...

Congratulations!!!!

Ahnna said...

Congrats!!!