Monday, July 21, 2008

Award!

Well I got an award from Windy! This is the first award I have received and I am SO excited! (I know I am a dork) I got the Brilliant Award- Go figure -

Here are the rules:
To choose seven bloggers and return the award-

So here they are:

Mom- She has had a website/blog for a LONG time now and does a good job keeping it updated- She also takes GREAT pix!

Jodi- She is new in blogger world and is doing a GREAT job keeping it updated!

Lexie- She has helped me a ton with blogger! and is in the process of getting her new little sister, Karleigh Mei from China!

Nana- Just started a blog and is Brilliant at scrapbooking-

Ok so it isn't 7 but 4- I will try and put more later-

4 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats on your award! And I absolutely LOVE your new header!! She looks so precious in all of those pics!!

SarahHub said...

Congrats on your award!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

Ahnna said...

Congrats!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?