Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My First Meme!

I was tagged for my first Meme!!

Here are the rules:
- List the rules on your blog. (Done!)
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

  1. I love to play Volleyball- I was a manager last year for the volleyball team (6th graders can't play on the team) and loved it! I had a ball!
  2. I can't stand to be sick- I can handle strep throat, colds, ear infections etc. But I can not handle when someone throws up or when I- :)
  3. I lovve to cook! I like cooking all kinds of things! My Mom just ordered a waffle maker and I can't wait to play with it!! I also LOVE to make omelets! I am really good at it to :)
  4. I love to play around on the computer- I would spend all day on it if I could! I check two things everyday and that is my email and my blog!
  5. I love to take pictures! I will randomly go outside and just snap pictures of Princess doing tings- Or I will go through the house and take pictures of things she is doing-
  6. I love to design blogs! I will just go make blogs to play with them and design them- lol
  7. I love comments! I for some reason love to know people are looking at my blog! :) lol
Ok so I tag: Mom, Lexie, Jodi, Holly (private), Lauren (private), Ahnna (private), Abigail (private)- I have way more people I could tag but I am going to stick to seven-

4 comments:

SarahHub said...

Good job on the meme! Very interesting! Omelets are hard to make, so I am impressed with that fact.

Patty said...

I am quite impressed! You go girl!

Lexie said...

This should be fun!! I will try to think of some good ones...

Abigail <3 said...

hahaha... thnxs for tagging me! lol

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?