Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy 16th Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!

Here is a picture of my Mom In her dress it was all I could find! Sorry it is not rotated!

Not the BEST family pix- but the best I could find
Well today is my parents 16th wedding Anniversary! Sadly I don't have any pix of their wedding day on the computer- =( I will see if I can scan some and I will post them later! I only know where 1 picture of them- It was of when I was about 9 months old or less I think- Go Over to My Mom's blog and wish her a Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE Your ALL-TIME favorite child =),
Ashton!


ALSO I NEED HELP!!! Princess is turning
2 in just a few months and I am working/playing around with invitations- She is having an Elmo party this year- Here is the first of many (most-likely) to come- Tell me what I could do to make it better! Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!


HAVE A GREAT weekend!!!

6 comments:

Lexie said...

Hey!

Happy Anniversary to your mom and dad!!

Go check my blog!! **Hint Hint**
:0) :0)!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

happy anniversary to your parents =]
also i LOVE your blog! did you design it yourself or did you have someone design it for you? im probably going to be starting a new blog shortly and i need a new header and background so im looking for suggestions LOL

Anonymous said...

What a sweet thing to do for your parents anniversary. I love your blog. Love, Nana

Shawnstribe said...

Happy Anniversary to a Happy Great Family
and it is a great photo.
The invite also looks fab, i bet you cant wait fot the party!!!!
save some cake for us ; )

Donna said...

I think your invitation is awesome...great job!

PS happy anniversary to your parents too!

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents! Anna Grace's invitations look great!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?