Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gracie's 5th Birthday Party!

Beautiful Princess
She L-O-V-E-S herself!! Who doesn't?? :]
You said what now? lol
Birthday Princess!

Cinderella with the girls! (I did their hair :] )
Princess dancing with Cinderella
My Beautiful Princess
Being silly while Jodi holds her!

Beautiful

Gracie drinking Tea


Beautiful Birthday Girl Gracie!

Princess Kamden!!

Princess drinking "Tea" (pink lemonade)


Yesterday we went to one of my Mom's good friends daughters birthday Party! It was a Princess Tea Party theme! We had it at a Hair Salon and did the little girls hair, make-up, and nails! It was a great party! Princess LOVED Cinderella!! She got Cinderella to pick her up and dance it was so cute! When Princess first saw Cinderella or Cinawella as Princess calls her :) She walked right up to her and said "Hi! Pwincess Hi!" It was ADORABLE!!!! She was just a little chatterbox! She lost it when we **Tried** to put her Sleeping Beauty costume on! She screamed! So we just let her wear her Princess Outfit- The Party turned out GREAT I think and it was a great idea! Princess might be having a Princess party instead of Elmo- Whatever makes Princess happy makes me happy!! :)

Here is my *NEW* motto:
If Princess ain't happy ain't NOBODY in the house happy!! lol

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Hugs~
Princess and Ashton

23 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love her pillowcase dress! Looks like a GREAT party!! I love the princesses (Anna Grace too!)

Tiffany said...

Oh my... that looks like such a fun party!!!!!
All of the princesses are so beautiful.

Love the motto!!!!!!

Thank you for stopping by our blog and for your very sweet comment.

Amy Clemons said...

That motto is so funny and yet so true. Love it!

Steffie B. said...

ok...that is the cutest par-tay ever!!! ;)

Cyndi said...

That is the cutest party ever!!! I love her sweet little dress. Good pictures.

day by day said...

Well, she is just the cutest little princess ever!!!

That sounds like such a fun party that all little girls would just love!

Thanks for visiting our blog and for your kind words!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

thanks for stopping by my blog ... what a cutie you have ... i agree w/your new motto ... i have two princesses and when they start fighting over who is Cinderella or who is Snow White you better watch out ...

I am sure the party was a day to remember !!!!

Anonymous said...

Jie jie is sooo cute!!!!

CarolinaGirl said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! What a precious little girl, and I love her dress! That is definitely a party she will always remember!

mommy24treasures said...

oh how fun!!!!

Lexie said...

looks like LOTS of fun was had by all!

April said...

Sweet pics..I love the princess party!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

OH my goodness! Your little princess is SO precious! I could just eat her up!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note! I've really enjoyed meeting so many other blogging moms.

The pic is a sea urchin. I have never seen one until recently on vacation and found out they wash a shore when their dying. Needless to say I just had to bring a bucket full of them home as I was told when you dry them out and the spikes fall off they are quite beautiful! So we'll see......

I LOVE your music selection on your blog. I really want to learn how to add that. Your 1st song by Phill Collins has special meaning for me. One of my friends passed away several months ago from Ovarian Cancer and they played that song at her celebreation of life service. It was dedicated by her sister, so therefore everytime I hear it I think of her. Basically just by visiting your blog today it really blessed me, so thank you! :)

I too agree with your new motto....that would be the same in my hse with my youngest son. He pretty much rules our hse! LOL

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW what an awesome party. I so need help to plan Bella's 5th birthday party!!!

tarita said...

Ashton, thank you for visiting our blogspot. Shoshannah is from Chongqing SWI. She has been home with us for almost 2 years. One of the girls in our adoption group is named Anna Grace and I have a dear friend with a daughter, Anna Grace.Such a special name!:) We are all so blessed to have our families created in such a special ways! Sounds like you are like our older daughters, totally in love with their spicey sisters.

Marla said...

What a cute birthday party! What a beautiful little Chongqing cutie you have.

SarahHub said...

You take the best pictures!

By the way, I tagged you for a Meme on my blog!

Windy said...

That party looks like fun - you did a great job on the "hair do's". Can't wait to see Anna Grace's new glasses or what her party turns out to be.

Michelle R Photography said...

What beautiful little princesses!

Angel said...

You did a great job on everyone's hair at the party. You are so talented. I am not sure what is better-your blog or your princess party ability-Thank you for all your help-
Mom

Anonymous said...

these pictures are so cute.
how do you make your blogger templates?

Ashton said...

Anonymous:
If you email me I can help you- just go to my profile and click email-

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?