Saturday, July 12, 2008

CWA picnic and Pix from the week!

Well today we went to our Agency Picnic and it was GREAT!!! We had SOO much fun seeing the babies who were newly home from China and some of our Travel Mates- We got to see Lana and Sarah today which was soo much fun! We got to see Mina and another Anna Grace! We had a ball- My parents went out yesterday from about 2-10 and we stayed with Nana- So Anna Grace made my Mom pay today by not letting her put her down AT ALL! She warmed up some and let Me and my Dad hold her- We also got to Lindsey and her Mei Mei Chloe- We got to see Bobbi!!! and Lillie and Maddie who are as always ADORABLE! We had so much Fun today and can't wait for another picnic! Here are some pix from the picnic!

This week I tried to take pictures of Princess everyday- Now I got close but couldn't do EVERYDAY! Here are some pix of throughout the week! (The first set is from Tuesday and they are my FAVORITE! So I had to put them first-)








My Favorite











9 comments:

Gracie said...

I love those fourth of july pictures....too cute! That is the sweetest little baby! Ah-mazing pics.

mommy24treasures said...

I think you are amazing! These are wonderful! That outfit with the hat is too adorable you got some GREAT shots!

Holly said...

Too cute! I especially love those ones of Anna Grace. She is just gorgeous.

SarahHub said...

I love her in the China dress! That red bow is so cute!

Linette said...

Anna Grace is SO sweet! I can tell you're a great big sister. And you take some awesome pics of her. :)

April said...

I love the pics, Maribel thinks she is a Princess too!!! Thank for coming by our blog!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

your photo shoots were amazing!! You may be onto something there with the photography!

I love your new profile picture!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are toooo precious of Anna Grace!! Thanks for putting the sweet ones of my girls on your blog!!! :) It was great to see you guys...just not enough time to visit!!! Love~Bobbi

Denna said...

The pictures are precious. She is beautiful. I love the top picture with her hand on her face. You take VERY good pictures.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?