Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Guess who Feels Better??!!!?!!!!?!?


Yup you guessed it Princess is!! Thank you to everyone who prayed for Princess! She is feeling a lot better and is back to herself- She no longer has blisters and is doing a 1,000 times better! I took some pix of Princess yesterday and I think she looks adorable!! She was still not feeling GREAT yesterday so I couldn't get many pix of her smiling or looking Princessy! I will try to post those when I get the disk back from Nana-

Also I was bored today and decided to redesign my blog again! I think I have a problem! lol I thought this was really cute and it is some of my favorite colors! PINK AND GREEN!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the one you posted ~ is so precious!!!

She is beyond adorable. Glad that she is feeling better!!!!

Lauren said...

I am so glad she is feeling better :)

Ahnna said...

So glad she is feeling better!!! I love the pic and the new blof design!

Shelly and Family said...

Love the redesign...you did a great job and I am so happy to hear your little sister is feeling better today..

Courtney said...

Great, she is feeling better. Oh, and I love the new blog design. Cute
Courtney

Football and Fried Rice said...

The blog is adorable!! happy to hear the Princess is feeling better!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?