Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Princess is Sick :(

Photobucket
That is exactly how Princess feels- Here is the story:
Well on Thursday Princess started running a fever and Jodi's son Max noticed it when we were at VBS- We thought she was teething but she had a fever of 101 when we took it- We called the doctor and they said it was just viral- We had planned to leave the next day to go to Pigeon Forge with Jodi and her family- We still went thinking Princess was OK- The doctors told us that if she threw up more than 2 times to bring her home- Luckily she didn't throw up AT ALL! Praise God but when we went to dinner she was having a difficult time eating and would cry when she drank- My Mom and Jodi looked in her mouth and in the roof of her mouth and down her throat she had blisters- I have never seen her SO sick- On Saturday she still didn't feel good and my parents took her to the urgent care- The doctor said it was viral and to continue what we were doing- She had a high fever and it got to the point where she was in so much pain we had a schedule of giving her medicine- (ex. 12:00pm she got Tylenol and at 2:00pm she got Motrin) I felt so bad for her- On Sunday she was a little better but still not herself- Yesterday she was a different child but still not back to normal- Please pray she is completely better soon! I will try and get some pix from our very relaxing weekend- Really it was great even with Princess being sick-

Thanks Jodi and Craig for helping us SOO much this weekend!!! We had a ball with y'all! Can't wait to do it again!!!!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

My little sister, Brooke, is from Chongqing. She is three. Sorry your little Princess is sick. Hope she feels better soon.
Courtney

Anonymous said...

I hope Anna is feeling better today. I miss all of you and want her to get well so you can come over. Love, Nana

SarahHub said...

I hope Anna Grace feels "all better" soon!

Lauren said...

Im sorry that she is sick. I will be praying for her. I am glad that you guys still had a great time@

Abigail <3 said...

awwwww I hope she feels better! Thanks for doing my blog!! :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?