Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!



Today is My Mom's Birthday! My Dad and I got up this morning and went to Publix to get Balloons and flowers ad then to Bojangles to get her BoBerry Biscuits! I decorated the kitchen in some decorations we got yesterday and we are going up to the shop (My Dad's business) to eat lunch with everyone that works there! It should be a lot of fun!!!

I love you so much Mom and Hope you have a great Birthday!!!!!
Love,
Ashton

Y'all go over to my Mom's Blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!!!!!!


8 comments:

Lexie said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

hope your Mom has a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you mom and HAPPY HAPPY DAY!

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

sounds fun! have a great day!

Amy Clemons said...

You are so thoughtful. I hope your mom has a great B-day!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet moma!!!!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday to your mom!!
By the way I love your new header!! The middle picture is just soo cute!
I just tagged you at my blog, go check it!:)

Monica said...

Hi Ashton! I have no idea how I wandered my way to your blog but it is PRECIOUS and so are you & your sissy Princess. Such sweet pics of her alllll over your blog. I love it!

I'm a mom to FIVE boys and we're well on our way to adopt a baby princess from Kyrgyzstan. Our blog is private but I will gladly send you an invite if you're interested in following along. Just send me a quick email and I'll add you as a reader. I could use your advice on how to improve my blog!

Best wishes to you... continue your great work blogging! I know your Princess will thank you later.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?